Wednesday, October 22, 2008




What a week. The weekend was a busy one, many errands and going to the Georgia Quilt Show out in Gwinnett County. It was a great show and I got several small items, including a new cutting matt for 30% off and also a really nice pair of Gingher (sp?) scissors for $20!!! Could not pass that one up. Sunday everything that I had planned to do I did not as both DH and I were sick. Probably to much rich food as we went out Saturday night to celebrate DH's birthday which was yesterday. This weekend we are going to our youngest nieces' engagement shower, that is Sat. afternoon and will probably just kill doing anything that day. Here are a couple of pictures of two of the three grand hotels that are still up in the New England area. The one on the left is the Mt. Washington Hotel and the one of the right is the Balsam's Hotel.

2 comments:

Zannah said...

Ooooh - you lucky thing - going to a quilt show! There's something about them that I love - and there's always the hope of picking up a bargain....

Micki said...

The quilt show sounded lovely and I loved the pics! It reminds me a bit like Connemara in Galway, here in Ireland.
Micki