Thursday, October 16, 2008




Well here it is another week. I am back from our vacation to Vermont last week. What a great time we had. The leaves were just past peak but still really pretty. We left a week ago last Friday, driving up as we had to two dogs with us and DFIL. The drive itself was an easy one, thankfully. We arrived in Vermont on Sat., Oct. 4 around 5ish, after stopping in Norwich, VT at one of my favorite places, The Baker's Store http://www.kingarthurflour.com/shop/landing.jsp?go=Home. The weather up there was just right, not to cold and not to hot. We did alot of driving around sight seeing and enjoying being away from Atlanta. Upon returning home I had lots of quilty things waiting for me. I had a block from one of my swap groups and 5 international siggies from another group that I am doing. I need to get pictures up of all of them and our vacation. Here is one though of me and the boys. Also here a picture of a Belted Galloway Cow. Love these cows and they cant be found except in New England.

2 comments:

Penny said...

Beth, your "pups" are beautiful. (You are too!) How do you travel with two dogs? Don't you just love those "oreo" cows!

Micki said...

How many international siggies do you have now?By the way, your doggies are so cute.I have two too.

Micki
In Ireland